This policy applies to how Project Little, LLC (“Project Little,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), treats personal information that we collect.
Information Collection and Use PracticesProject Little collects personal information such as your phone number and email address when you install, register, and use our products and services. Such information may be used to provide you with an enhanced personalized experience across Project Little products and services. Some examples of ways we use information to provide and improve your experience are:
- To make it easier for you to communicate with the right contact at the right time, we may collect data from your contacts list (including device contacts), photos, communications and call logs.
- Invites you send to friends may include your name, photos or other message content.
- We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so (note that the email address you’ve provided to the Google Play store can be made available to us). For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may email you about your use of the services. If you do not want to receive communication from Project Little, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Other users who have your phone number stored as a contact on their device may be able to discover you on some of our services and see your username, full name and photo.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Delete Information from Project Little
- If you post photos, comments or other user generated content on Project Little applications, you can remove this content by sending an email request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the requested content for you.
- If you would like to close your account and have your information deleted, email email@example.com to remove your personal information from Project Little. Upon such deletion and removal, we may still maintain some information not directly associated to you personally.