The Information We Collect
We may collect and combine information when you interact with Services including:
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with a Project Little Service, we collect registration information including name, email address, date of birth and password. This information is required to use or access the Services. We may also request certain optional information, such as gender. You are not required to provide the optional information in order to use or access the Services.
- When you submit requests, questions, reviews, or other information, including Feedback, to us via the Services, email, or otherwise.
Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information through automated means. We, and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf), may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
- Information from Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect information when you use our Services to allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services. This information includes the kind of content viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; whether you engaged with specific content; or whether you took other actions.
Information from third parties. As described above, we collect financial account information (e.g., account balance, interest rates, last four digits of the connected account number, account description) when you sync such accounts with the Debt Perception app. We do not receive your financial account login credentials.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize and improve our Services by combining and using the information that we have about you to understand how you use and interact with our Services. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Contact you with information about your account or request Feedback about your experience with the Services.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of the Services and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Your Choices & Controls
We provide you with controls to manage your experience with us. For example, you can review or edit your account information in the Services, manage your marketing preferences by opting out of marketing emails, and control your push notification preferences within the Services’ settings.
How We Share This Information
- With Your Consent.
With Partners. We may share your information with
nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on our behalf (e.g., service providers, email providers) or who work with Project Little based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- Analytics and business partners (limited to non-personally identifiable information). We may share aggregated or de-identified information (including demographic information) with partners, such as measurement analytics. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information includes your name or email address) with these analytics and business partners.
- For legal purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of this Policy; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Project Little, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law. This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of Project Little or specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Project Little has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of information we collect or store.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law.
Other Important Information
We may update this Policy from time to time. Unless we indicate otherwise, modifications will be effective as of the date they are posted on this page or any successor page. You should look at this Policy regularly.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated January 3, 2019