Project Little Terms of Service
THESE TERMS CONTAIN LIMITATIONS OF PROJECT LITTLE'S LIABILITY IN SECTION 9.
THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER CLAUSES IN SECTION 12 BELOW.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Using the Services
- Authority. You agree that you are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), these Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner.
- Indemnity. You will hold harmless and indemnify the Project Little Entities (defined in Section 8 below) from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Age. If you are under thirteen years old (the “Minimum Age”), you may not register for an account. Certain portions of the Services may contain adult and/or mature content. Please do not access that content unless you are at least eighteen (18) years old or unless otherwise expressly indicated.
Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Services to:
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to Project Little’s servers, systems, network, or data;
- make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
- make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs, or content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Services or affect other users; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems, or networks connected to the Services in any way.
- Use of Services. You must follow any guidelines or policies associated with the Services. You must not misuse or interfere with the Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as permitted by law and these Terms. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you may not access or reuse the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose.
- Export Control. You agree to comply with the export control laws and regulations of the United States and trade controls of other applicable countries, including without limitation the Export Administration Regulations of the U.S Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security and the embargo and trade sanction programs administered by the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control. You represent and warrant that you: (i) are not a prohibited party identified on any government export exclusion lists (see e.g., bis.doc.gov); (ii) will not re-export or use the Services to transfer software, technology, or other technical data to prohibited parties or countries; and (iii) will not use the Services for military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses or conduct any other activities involving the Services that violate the export and import laws of the U.S. or other applicable countries.
- Anti-Corruption Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable anti-corruption laws including laws that prohibit unlawful payments to anyone for a corrupt purpose in relation to these Terms.
- Ownership and Reuse. Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual or other property rights or interests in the Services or the content you access. You must not use any branding or logos used in the Services unless an authorized Project Little representative has given you separate explicit written permission. You may not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Services. Unless you have explicit written permission from an authorized Project Little representative, you must not reproduce, modify, rent, lease, sell, trade, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, create derivative works based on, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Services (including content, APIs, and software).
- Software License. Subject to your continuing compliance with these Terms, Project Little grants you a personal, limited, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use the software and APIs provided to you by Project Little as part of the Services within the United States only. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Project Little, in the manner permitted by these Terms and any additional terms or guidelines. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our software, unless applicable laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our explicit written permission. Project Little software may automatically download and install security or other updates without prior notification to you.
- Support. Unless otherwise expressly stated, Project Little does not promise to provide you with any support for the Services. If Project Little does provide you with support, it is at Project Little's sole discretion and does not mean that we will continue to provide you with support in the future.
- Different Versions of the Services. Different features may be available in different versions of the Services. Also, not all features may be available if the user that you are communicating with is using a different version of the Services, or is using third party software.
- Anti-Abuse Policy. Project Little prohibits sending unsolicited emails or messages using the Services. You may not, in connection with the Services, engage in commercial activity on non-commercial properties or apps or high volume activity without Project Little’s prior written consent. You may not engage in conduct or activity that is disruptive to the Services or the experience of other users.
3. Your Account Notices
- Account Information. You may need an account to use some Services. You must ensure that your account information (that is, the information you provided when you registered for or subscribed to a Service) remains current, complete, accurate and truthful. All Project Little accounts are non-transferable, and any rights to them terminate upon the earlier of: (i) termination by Project Little of the account or applicable Service; (ii) termination of the account by the account holder; or (iii) the account holder’s death.
- Access to Your Account. You are responsible for all activity that happens on or through your account. To protect your account, keep your password confidential. Do not reuse your account password with other services. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, if you forget your password and otherwise cannot validate your account to Project Little, you acknowledge and agree that your account may be inaccessible to you and that all data associated with the account may not be retrievable.
- Notices. Project Little may provide you with notices, including service announcements, by any means, including but not limited to, email, regular mail, text message or SMS, MMS, push notification or in-app message, postings on the Services, telephone, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. You consent to receive these notices by any and all of the foregoing means. You may not receive notices if you violate these Terms by accessing the Services in an unauthorized manner, and you will be deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Services in an authorized manner.
4. Privacy and Data Protection
5. Procedure for Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
Project Little respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Project Little may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable, terminate, and/or take other appropriate steps relating to the accounts of users who may be infringers. If you believe that your copyright or intellectual property rights have been infringed, please follow the instructions provided here.
6. Content in the Services and License Grant to Project Little
- Content. Our Services may display some content that is not Project Little’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity or person that makes it available. Project Little assumes no responsibility for the conduct of third parties, including persons or entities with which you communicate using the Services. Many of the Services enable you to submit content. You – not Project Little – are entirely responsible for any content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Services. We may remove and refuse to display content that violates these Terms or applicable laws or regulations, but that does not mean that we monitor, or that we have an obligation to monitor, the Services or review or screen any content. By using or accessing the Services you understand and agree that you may be exposed to offensive, indecent, or objectionable content.
- IP Ownership and License Grant. Except as otherwise provided in the specific Project Little product terms or guidelines for a Service, when you upload, share with or submit content to the Services you retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content and you grant Project Little a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable license to (i) use, host, store, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, summaries or other changes), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute this content in any manner, mode of delivery or media now known or developed in the future; and (ii) permit other users to access, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, prepare derivative works of, and publicly perform your content via the Services, as may be permitted by the functionality of those Services (e.g., for users to re-blog, re-post or download your content). In some of the Services, there may be specific terms or settings allowing a different scope of use of the content submitted in those Services. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant us the license described in this Section 6(b) for any content that you upload, share with or submit to the Services.
7. Modifying and Terminating the Services; Terminating Accounts
- We are constantly innovating, changing and improving the Services. We may, without notice and in our sole discretion, add or remove functionalities or features, create new limits to the Services, or temporarily or permanently suspend or stop a Service. Project Little generally offers its Services for a limited time and, specifically, the Debt Perception app may only be available for six months or less from the date of its initial release.
- We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account or impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services at any time, without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms, court order, or inactivity.
- Subject to any statutory rights you might have, if your account is terminated for any reason, access to your username, password, and all related information, files, and content associated with your account may be terminated and your username may be recycled for use by others.
8. Our Warranties and Disclaimers
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROJECT LITTLE, ITS PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY “PROJECT LITTLE ENTITIES”) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, PROMISE, OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR INFORMATION STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE, AND PROJECT LITTLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THAT EFFECT. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES OR CONTENT LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE FOR THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES’ RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PROVIDE CERTAIN OUTPUTS OR ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS. SPECIFICALLY, FOR THE DEBT PERCEPTION APP, WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED IN THE APP OR YOUR ABILITY TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBT. WE DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT COUNSELING OR DEBT RELIEF SERVICES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED OR EXPRESS PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICES.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT PROJECT LITTLE ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE OR OTHER MULTIPLES OF DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. PROJECT LITTLE ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, INCLUDING ANY ALLEGED LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES”) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THE DELETION OF, ALTERATION OF, MIS-DELIVERY OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; THE LIMITING, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; YOUR DOWNLOADING OR SHARING OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, VIA THE SERVICES; THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTIES TO EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES; OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. PROJECT LITTLE ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY OTHERS, THE WRONGFUL OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR AN ACT OF GOD. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT PROJECT LITTLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSSES ARISING.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN SECTION 12, PROJECT LITTLE ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE TERMS OR SERVICES FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICE THAT GAVE RISE TO THE DISPUTE (IF ANY).
You agree that any recommendation, idea, proposal, suggestion, feedback or other input (“Feedback”) you submit to Project Little related to its Services may be used by Project Little without any notice, obligation, restriction, reimbursement or compensation to you and you waive (or agree not to enforce) any and all rights that may now or in future exist (including moral and equivalent rights) in any Feedback.
11. About these Terms
- Third Party Beneficiaries and Conflicts. These Terms control the relationship between Project Little and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If there is a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and the additional terms associated with a particular Service, the additional terms will control solely for that conflict or inconsistency.
- Modification of these Terms. We may modify these Terms from time to time. Unless we indicate otherwise, modifications will be effective as of the date they are posted on this page or any successor page. You should review these Terms regularly.
- Continued Use of the Services. You may stop using the Services at any time, but your continued use of a Service after the effective date of any modifications to these Terms means that you agree to these Terms as modified.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Project Little to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms is found to be invalid, Project Little and you nevertheless agree to give effect to the intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment by Project Little. Project Little may freely assign these Terms and all of the policies and other documents incorporated or referenced in it (including all rights, licenses, and obligations under it or them), in whole or in part and without notice, for any reason, including for the purpose of internal restructuring (for example, mergers or liquidations).
12. Arbitration, Choice of Law, and Location for Resolving Disputes
BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE FOR
U.S. USERS. YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE BOTH AGREE TO
RESOLVE ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR CLAIMS THAT IN
ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE TERMS OR FROM ANY
SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM US (OR FROM ANY ADVERTISING FOR ANY
SUCH SERVICES), INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND OUR
EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“DISPUTE(S)”), ONLY BY ARBITRATION ON AN
INDIVIDUAL BASIS OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, ARBITRATION OR A SMALL CLAIMS ACTION
WILL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MEANS OF RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE
BETWEEN YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT BY
AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE ARE GIVING UP
THE RIGHT TO BRING A CLAIM IN COURT OR IN FRONT OF A JURY
(EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE BROUGHT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT),
AND THAT YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO
PROCEED WITH ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
WHILE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN COURT
PROCEDURES, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD YOU INDIVIDUALLY THE SAME
DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD
RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED AND ENFORCED IN ANY
COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT
ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO
SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND
THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED
THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE
LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAN IN COURT. We also both agree that:
- Notice of Dispute. If either you or Project Little intends to arbitrate under these Terms, the party seeking arbitration must first notify the other party of the Dispute in writing at least 30 days in advance of initiating the arbitration. Notice to Project Little should be sent to Project Little either by mail to Project Little, Attn: Disputes, 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089; or firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice to you will be to your email address(es) and street address(es), if any, that Project Little has in its records at the time the notice is sent. The notice must describe the nature of the claim and the relief being sought. If we are unable to resolve the Dispute within 30 days, either party may then proceed to file a claim for arbitration.
- Arbitration Procedure. The Federal Arbitration Act applies to these Terms. Except for small claims court cases, any and all Disputes will be resolved by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The AAA will apply the Commercial Arbitration Rules to the arbitration of any Dispute pursuant to these Terms, unless you are an individual and use the Services for personal or household use, in which case the AAA's Consumer Arbitration Rules will apply (excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions). You can get procedures (including the process for beginning an arbitration), rules and fee information from the AAA (www.adr.org). These Terms govern to the extent they conflict with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules or Consumer Arbitration Rules.
- Small Claims Court Option. As an alternative to arbitration, you may bring an individual action in small claims court in your county of residence (or if a business, your principal place of business) or Santa Clara County, California provided that your Dispute meets the requirements of the small claims court.
- Arbitration Location. Unless you and Project Little agree otherwise, the arbitration must take place, or the small claims action must be filed, in the county of your primary residence or Santa Clara County, California.
- Arbitration Fees and Expenses. We will reimburse any filing fee that the AAA charges you for arbitration of the Dispute. If you provide us with signed written notice that you cannot pay the filing fee, we will pay the fee directly to the AAA. If the arbitration proceeds, we will also pay any administrative and arbitrator fees charged later.
- Settlement Offers. We may, but are not obligated to, make a written settlement offer anytime before or during arbitration. The amount or terms of any settlement offer may not be disclosed to the arbitrator unless and until the arbitrator issues an award on the claim. If you do not accept the offer and the arbitrator awards you an amount of money that is more than our offer but less than $5,000, we agree to: (a) pay you $5,000 instead of the lower amount awarded, (b) pay your reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, and (c) reimburse any arbitration filing fees and arbitrator fees and expenses incurred in connection with the arbitration of your Dispute. If the arbitrator awards you more than $5,000 and we are not challenging the award, then we will pay you the amount of the award.
- Severability. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the court will reform the agreement to the extent necessary to cure the unenforceable part(s), and the parties will arbitrate their Dispute(s) without reference to or reliance upon the unenforceable part(s). However, if for any reason the Class Action Waiver set forth below in subsection 14.2b cannot be enforced as to some or all of the Dispute, then the agreement to arbitrate will not apply to that Dispute or portion thereof. Any Disputes covered by any deemed unenforceable Class Action Waiver provision may only be litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction, but the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate will be binding and enforceable. To avoid any doubt or uncertainty, the parties do not agree to class arbitration or to the arbitration of any claims brought on behalf of others.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER FOR U.S. USERS. THESE TERMS DO NOT ALLOW CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS, EVEN IF THE AAA PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. ARBITRATION OR COURT PROCEEDINGS HELD UNDER THESE TERMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT, MAINTAINED OR RESOLVED ON BEHALF OF OR BY A CLASS, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. IN ADDITION, INDIVIDUAL PROCEEDINGS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL OF THE PARTIES. ANY QUESTION REGARDING THE ENFORCEABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE DECIDED BY A COURT AND NOT THE ARBITRATOR.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER FOR U.S. USERS. IF FOR ANY REASON A DISPUTE PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE AGREE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND PROJECT LITTLE UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY BE FILED TO SHOW A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
- Thirty (30) Day Right to Opt Out: You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending (from the email address you use on Project Little) written notice of your decision to opt out to email@example.com with the subject line, "ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT." The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of the later of the Effective Date of these Terms or your first use of the Services; otherwise, you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If you opt out of these arbitration provisions, Project Little also will not be bound by them.
- Choice of Law. These Terms and the relationship between the parties, including any claim or dispute that might arise between the parties, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In no event will the parties bring claims against one another under the laws of another jurisdiction.
- Forum. If for any reason a Dispute proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, all such Disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the relationship between you and Project Little, will be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of New York, New York or the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. In such cases, you and Project Little agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of New York, New York or the Southern District of New York, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- User questions. You may find Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”) linked within the Services. For example, the FAQs for the app Debt Perception can be found here. If you aren’t able to find an answer to your question in the FAQs, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Services are “commercial computer software” and “commercial items” as these terms are used in the Federal Acquisition Regulation system, and the rights of the United States are only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to these terms and conditions herein and will not exceed the minimum rights set forth in FAR 52.227-19.
- In New Jersey, all of the limitations on liability set forth in Section 9 shall apply except nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability for intentional torts, willful acts, gross negligence, or a violation of a statutorily imposed duty.
- You agree to not use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Project Little is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oath, Inc.
Last updated January 3, 2019